Thursday 18 July 2013

I have Got My Leave

I have got my leave. Bid me farewell, my brothers!
I bow to you all and take my departure.

Here I give back the keys of my door --
and I give up all claims to my house.
I only ask for last kind words from you.

We were neighbours for long, but I received more than I could give.
Now the day has dawned and the lamp that lit my dark corner is out.
A summons has come and I am ready for my journey.

Rabindranath Tagore

ကၽြႏ္ုပ္သြားခြင့္ရၿပီ
--------------------
ကၽြႏ္ုပ္သြားခြင့္ရၿပီ
ႏုတ္ဆက္ၾကစို႕ ညီအစ္ကိုတို႕
သင္တို႕အားလံုးကို ဦးညြတ္လ်က္ ကၽြႏ္ုပ္ထြက္ခြာပါအ့ံ

ဒီမွာအိမ္ေသာ့ ထားရစ္ခဲ့ၿပီ
အိမ္ႏွင့္သက္ဆိုင္သမွ်လည္း စြန္႕လႊတ္ခဲ့ၿပီ
သင္တို႕ထံမွ အၾကင္နာစကားလံုးမ်ားကိုသာ
ေနာက္ဆံုးအေနႏွင့္ ၾကားသြားရလိုပါ၏

ကၽြႏ္ုပ္တို႕သည္ ကာလၾကာျမင့္စြာ အိမ္နီးခ်င္းမ်ား ျဖစ္ခဲ့ၾကသည္
သင္တို႕ေပးႏိုင္တာထက္ ပိုယူခဲ့မိပါ၏
အခုေတာ့ ေနအရုဏ္လည္းတက္လာၿပီ
ဆင့္ေခၚစာလည္းေရာက္ေနႏွင့္၏
ကၽြႏု္ပ္လည္း ခရီးထြက္ရန္ အဆင္သင့္

(တဂိုး)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment